Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sick Sotong Dreaming of Dinosaurs

Its been quite a lousy year for me so far.
Have used up more than half my MC allotment by July this year.

Its not that I'm chao kenging or want to tuang, but my body seems prone to infections all year round. Have been genuinely sick (although my family don't believe me).
This shows that doctor friend=easier mc=kengster, which I'm one not

Currently having another sore throat and coughing has been keeping me awake. More importantly, that's why I'm blogging so early in the morning as I'm remaining outside the bedrooms so I dun disturb Jiew Hee from sleeping.

Caught ICE AGE 3 DAWN OF THE DINOSAUR big hoohah 3D at the expense of extra $3.



The film was not bad, the characters, especially the babies were waay too cute and sure to have many merchandise coming out. The story plot was not bad, but its a rather "boy" film as Manny the Mammoth and friends went against the odds to save their friend Sid the giant sloth.

Many scenes involving the psychopatic obsessed Scrat and the ever present acorn and Sid's new family is sure to have the entire family doubling in laughter. However, as I watched the 3D film in Tampines GV, the whole experience was a mere so-so. Not really worth the extra $3. Futhermore, I felt my eyes were straining quite a bit at the end of the movie

All things said and done I give the movie 3.5/5 due to standard plot, ok action sequence but max cute factor.

No comments: